What’s not to love about taking time out on the weekend or while you’re on holiday with a slow start to the day and a cooked breakfast.
In our household, we love poached eggs… with a difference. By complete accident, we discovered that poached eggs served up and sprinkled with smoke and curry is simply the best way to start your day. If you are wondering what you might service with your Smoke and Curry’d up eggs we recommend the following:
- A small bed of fresh spinach - the runny egg yolk is just enough to make the combo work well
- Small cubes of sweet potato sauteed till soft and of course slightly seasoned with Smoke and Curry (this works so well with the above spinach addition!)
- Goats cheese crumbled on top with sliced up cherry tomatoes (divine taste sensation!)
- Asparagus lightly steamed, and of course a little Smoke and Curry sprinkled on top!
- A reduced sautee of chopped tomatos and onion till it’s a lovely tasty sauce.
Stay well everyone